We're only 24 base, but we do have a few hidden reserve slots, so that'd
explain it. Thanks
On Oct 28, 2010 2:42 AM, "ics" <i...@ics-base.net> wrote:
> No free edicts error is caused by the map. Your servrs are fine but i
assume they are 30 or more slots. There is a 2048 dynamic entities limit on
engine and when that is reached, boom. 24 or so slots are not crashing
because they have less dynamic entities at the same time caused by players,
like flying rocket, sentry, player itself, etc.