yeah i see your point but it's not some players that have the problem when the server goes into this mode it's every player until the server instance has been restarted so in short they still succeed in disrupting the server as no one can join it. This only happens to our match servers as well so i can on speculate that if the same is true for all servers they would also still be successful in emptying a server due to new people not being able to join.

most annoying in matches having to swap servers all the time! Well not all the time now as the match servers have been hidden again.