"something right for once" I'm sure that makes him feel so much better now.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jay Singh
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 2:30 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 update coming this afternoon

I'd like to thank Valve for doing something right for once ;).

  _____

From: fletch...@valvesoftware.com
To: hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com; hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:55:45 +0000
Subject: [hlds] TF2 update coming this afternoon

We have fixed the crash related to the mantreads.  (We also found a problem
with the damage calculation.)  The problem was gcc-specific and thus only
affected Linux servers.  We are mostly sure (though not 100% sure) that a
similar problem was happening with the Dr. G weapons.

This update will probably be an optional update, since it isn't critical for
clients.  But of course all the server operators will want to make sure and
get it.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

Your humble servant,

Fletch