From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of John Gibson
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 2:25 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list; TWI Server Admins
Subject: [hlds] Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Servers Showing Up When They
Shouldn't Has Been Fixed

Everyone,

We've just done a backend change that should fix servers showing up in the
browser and webadmin as being ranked, when they were not indeed ranked. This
was a major source of the issues with people playing and thinking they were
ranking up, but not gaining any experience.

For those that applied to have your server(s) ranked, if you were accepted
you should have received an e-mail letting you know you were accepted. Our
system doesn't currently send an e-mail if someone is rejected (although we
are only currently rejecting servers that aren't a legitimate clan, gaming
community, or GSP). It is taking us a little bit of time to chew through all
of these applications, so bear with us.

Regards,

John