From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Fletcher Dunn
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 10:42 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Linux
server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 registered servers: check for rogue '=' in the convar
settings

One last thing.

You *should* see either this line:

                Game server authentication: SUCCESS! Standing: %s. Trend: %s

or this line:

                Game server authentication: FAILURE!

Pretty soon upon boot.  If you don't that means your server is not even
attempting to sign on, and there's probably something wrong with the convars.

If you see the SUCCESS! message, but are still not getting Halloween drops,
please post that fact on this list.

Your humble servant,

Fletch