From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of ics
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 12:40 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Crit hacking + VAC?

That 1-3 is an average. Some days there are 2-3 alone, some weeks only 1
idiot.  There has been 7 this week that have gotten caught automatically,  8
by admin on TF2 and CSS together.

I'd really like to get to see some improvement to VAC also to detect these
cheaters. Not even half are banned after a month of getting caught.

-ics