From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of "Sachin Sud"
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:31 AM
To: "Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list"; "Daniel Barreiro"
Subject: Re: [hlds] Counter Strike Dedicated server problem

Hi

Try to update using verify_all.

And do check logs as well.

sv_lan 0 won't be of much help other wise class c error would come.

  _____

From: "Daniel Barreiro"<dbarreiro1...@gmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr. 2012 07:32 PM

I'm not sure what the update problem is (maybe just leave it for an hour
then try and update again), but for the not showing up, is sv_lan 0 set?
Try giving them the IP and seeing if they can connect through console with
the connect command.

I know at one point that I would get a message saying may TF2 server was all
updated, but it wouldn't work.  I ran update again and it fixed it all up.
Apparently it didn't download the full update.  That could be your problem.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Debasis Rath <