I run 4 TF2 servers. For me it seems that ~1,3 Gigs per server is something that they go to and stay there. If i do a fresh boot to server, it slowly eats first 350 megs, then climbs up in 2 days to over 1 gig but on the third day, it stops to that 1,3 or so. Doesn't matter custom or regular maps, usage is the same. Infact i think custom maps actually help to keep the memory more free and less used.

-ics