On Jun 19, 2012, at 14:12 PM, Bobby Light wrote:

> I've done this several times to confirm, and it does, in fact, crash the
> servers or develop huge lag spikes on that server. Have you tried it on your
> server?

Aha. I tried it on a server where there hadn't been many deaths since reboot.
I'd even added a few bots, but I didn't let the number of deaths build up.

After a few minutes of bots running around killing each other, the "crash"
alias does indeed do what it says.

I still don't see any console output anywhere, which is what was confusing me.

Sorry for the confusion, and many thanks to all of you for the heads up,
workarounds, and already an official fix in the works! :)

Happy Tuesday!