Thanks Eric, when's the next update planned for?

On 19/06/2012 20:15, Eric Smith wrote:

We have a fix for this that will ship with the next update.

-Eric

*From:*hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] *On Behalf Of *Lambda
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:13 PM
*To:* Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
*Subject:* Re: [hlds] New Exploit to crash a server [Console flooding]

I can confirm that typing listdeaths in the console instantly crashed my server.

2012/6/19 Peter HLDS <peter-h...@jerde.net <mailto:peter-h...@jerde.net>>

I'm confused...

Our TF2 servers do not have a "listdeaths" command in their cvarlists, and neither at the server console nor in a client does trying to execute "listdeaths" do anything at all.

According to: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/October_2,_2007_Patch <http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/October_2,_2007_Patch> Valve "Removed "listdeaths" command that could be abused by clients"

Yet some of you are confirming the exploit... so what gives?