Yes the sentence "If you are having problems running CS:GO servers and are in the beta email the team and ask for access to another account for your dedicated servers." is a little vague. Email who exactly? Because people asking for keys on the lists are being ignored and also the folks at forums. So if i should mail to someone about it, does the mail even get read or disregarded for being just another keyhunter for the game?

Where should the mail to be sent?

-ics