Great help, thanks..

On 7/23/2012 1:35 AM, Essay Tew Phaun wrote:
I had a site few months ago that had Wordpress. It got hacked, I stopped using Wordpress.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Damon Reece <deman.r...@gmail.com <mailto:deman.r...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    A password would be a good start.

    On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:31 PM, ozgamingdot...@gmail.com
    <mailto:ozgamingdot...@gmail.com> <ozgamingdot...@gmail.com
    <mailto:ozgamingdot...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Recently my TF2 server was hacked. It had a few sites on it,
        WordPress sites, need I say more..

        Can anyone recommend an inexpensive but secure solution to
        install on this TF2/WordPress server that can prevent someone
        from installing Malware/JavaScripts and Re-Directs again?

        Since It's a little on the time consuming side to download the
        entire public_html, scan it clean and restore it. Please don't
        school me on WordPress, already been there.

        I appreciate any urls or suggestions anyone may have on free
        or in-expensive security software for a web host/game server.

        Thanks,
        Oz | pc.