From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Kyle Sanderson
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 3:59 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Win32
server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Reliable Snapshot Overflow

Hi all,

For quite some time now I've been getting reports from clients saying
they're being prevented from joining my servers. They're being kicked
with this message. 'Disconnect: ERROR! Reliable snapshot overflow..'

Here's a pastebin link with my info in hopes that it's helpful.
http://pastebin.com/hYvzC7Ng

The error is very prominent, and is preventing clients (Including
myself) from joining the server. From my understanding, and reading a
number of other threads on the list, the issue is present in TF2 as
well.

Thanks,
Kyle.