The second build was scheduled at 18:11 according to their waterfall tracker. And it's currently 19:47 according to their waterfall tracker.

So yes, longer than an hour.

On 8/15/2012 10:44 PM, Daniel Barreiro wrote:
I saw a post on the forum that said the first build failed and they
had to rebuild it.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:43 PM, DontWannaName! <ad...@topnotchclan.com> wrote:
The Windows build is taking a lot longer than an hour. Is there any news on it?

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Lucio Botello <botelloluc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Awesome, I'll run this by my friend to see if he'd like to make a server.

--Lucio--
________________________________
From: Fletcher Dunn <fletch...@valvesoftware.com>
(hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com)" <hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com>;
"Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
(hlds@list.valvesoftware.com)" <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:39 PM
Subject: [hlds] TF MvM hosting questions

Here are some answers to questions regarding hosting MvM servers:

* Players can join your server through any means they can join PvP games:
the server browser, ad hoc joins, or the new matchmaking system (quickplay
beta).
* To accept matchmaking traffic, you must select which sort of traffic you
want.  (Regular PvP traffic or MvM traffic.)  Set “tf_mm_servermode 2” to be
placed in the MvM pool.
* For MvM matchmaking, if 6 players are sent to your server to start a new
game, it will switch to whatever map the players selected.
* You will need a TF gameserver account to accept matchmaking traffic.
* You can switch the server in and out of any matchmaking mode pool or back
to any regular game mode at any time.
* The CPU usage for a 6 player MvM game is about the same as for a regular
TF server.  (Yep, this mode requires significantly more CPU cycles per
player than the PvP mode, that’s an unfortunate fact.)
Given the surge of players that comes with any major release, and the player
/ server ratio of this game mode, the demand for MvM servers will probably
be high.  We expect that a large number of players will want to try out the
new mode, so we will be converting most of our servers to host MvM, and then
adjust the allocation based on what players are playing.

I, for one, DO NOT welcome our new robot overlords!

- Fletch