> As in, subdomains or domains resolving to specific ports.

You mean SRV support? (  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SRV_record )

I don't think srcds/goldsrc engine currently support it, it's a would be
nice feature :)

One thing you could do, is set an A record on the domain and do:
tf2.mygameserver.com:27015

Regards,

Dan Offord

Technical Systems Administrator

Multiplay (UK) Ltd, Unit 7 Whitefield, Lepe Road, Blackfield
Southampton, Hampshire, SO45 1XR

Registered in England & Wales No. 3370594

Phone: +44 (0) 845 868 1337 | Direct: +44 (0) 56 000 36985
Twitter: @liv3d | Skype: mpukliv3d