I think you can probably take a rough guess at the issue. It is not available
from the GUI and when run as recommended using –game valve, the server cannot
be connected to. Cheers for your help though. g

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Sugar
Sent: 14 October 2012 03:39
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Dah! No Half-Life / Valve

I'm not sure what the issue is? Didn't you say that if the GUI didn't suit your
needs, you'd swap over to the command line? Someone already gave you the
command, even.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Paul Williams
[cid:image001.png@01CDA9BD.FB7FEB30]

I have done ‘HldsUpdateTool.exe -command update -game valve -dir .’ more than
once. Valve folder exists. Think I am gonna give up soon. Doing my head in this.