This error was fixed in TF2 today.  We'll release the fix for the other games
tomorrow morning.

-Eric

On May 20, 2013, at 6:00 PM, "Raimonds Fridrihsbergs"
<fridrihsbe...@gmail.com<mailto:fridrihsbe...@gmail.com>> wrote:

The update for cs:s today broke my hammer again. The hammer editor was working
fine with the sdkbeta_tools beta update for CS:S, but today I started getting
these errors when trying to compile a map after the update for cs:s...

Material not found!: TOOLS/TOOLSNODRAW
Material not found!: METAL/CITADEL_METALWALL072C
Material not found!: SKYPPY3/METAL_FLOOR05B
Material not found!: METAL/CITADEL_METALWALL078A
Material not found!: METAL/CITADEL_TILEWALL005A
Material not found!: METAL/METALHULL010B
Material not found!: SKYPPY4/NEW/METAL_WALL04
Material not found!: METAL/METALFLOOR003A
Material not found!: SKYPPY4/NEW/FLOOR01
Material not found!: CS_ASSAULT/CONCRETEFLOOR026A
Material not found!: METAL/METALWALL030A
Material not found!: SKYPPY4/NEW/TILE01
Material not found!: COLOUR/METAL/METALFLOOR003A_BLACK
Material not found!: SKYPPY3/CONCRETE_WALL01B
Material not found!: METAL/METALWALL045A_NOBUMP
Material not found!: HALO_TEXTURES/HALO_METAL024
Material not found!: HALO_TEXTURES/HALO_METAL021
Material not found!: TOOLS/TOOLSSKIP
Material not found!: TOOLS/TOOLSHINT
Material not found!: COLOUR/GLASS/MOSSGLASS
Material not found!: SKYPPY4/NEW/METAL01
Material not found!: Z3PHYR/WALLTRIM
Material not found!: COLOUR/METAL/METALFLOOR003A_GREEN
Material not found!: COLOUR/GLASS/GREENGLASS
Material not found!: TOOLS/TOOLSPLAYERCLIP
Material not found!: TOOLS/TOOLSSKYBOX
Material not found!: TOOLS/TOOLSTRIGGER
Material not found!: METAL/METALROOF008A
Material not found!: HALO_TEXTURES/HALO_METAL025
Material not found!: TOOLS/TOOLSBLOCKLIGHT

I actually can see these texture in hammer (they are not purple and black) and
they are located in the cstrike/materials folder (well the textures that aren't
tools anyway).

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Nomaan Ahmad