If you have the Steam client installed on your server, launch it and check for updates.

That error can happen when they update the shipped steam_api (they did) and you have an older steamclient installed on the machine.

--
Nicholas Hastings
AlliedMods.net

Monday, June 03, 2013 6:43 PM
Having troubles after this update:

* Unable to load Steam support library. *
* Unable to load Steam support library. *
* This server will operate in LAN mode only. *
* This server will operate in LAN mode only. *
Monday, June 03, 2013 6:21 PM
Much apreciated. :)

_pilger

Monday, June 03, 2013 6:16 PM