Mine aren't in the CFG and aren't by default, they are in the root of the
TF folder and if you are talking to me Cc2, no idea who you are and telling
someone to "learn" something in a snide tone, no thanks, I should not need
to "learn" anything, my GSP uses a option in CP to update my main TF2
server. So piss off with your snide "learn" shit..