this has what to do with hl servers? please stop spamming the list with
irrelevant topics.

btw, it's easy to get email ip info from Google and Microsoft email accounts
unless they are sent internally from MS or Google and you know how. which you
obviously don't. anyone that listens to your lies are the stupid ones. but I
doubt very many people are dumb enough to believe you.

Valve really should kill this mailing list anyways most of you homos just meet
in the gay bar after hours anyways you can share your homo talk with each other
there.

that is all, any further response on this matter will be categorized as spam
and list trolling.