This is not the place for you to advertise. This list is for server related
issues and information, not advertising.  I thank you in advance for refraining
from posting you server ip listings on this list.

Thanks and have a wonderful day

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:17:44 -0400
From: xcharli...@gmail.com
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] (no subject)

Are these your servers listed here?
http://bloodyiron.ca/

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Derek Howard <derekdavidhow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

As am I. It allows my users to easily access the public backpacks of other
users, check their SteamRep status, add other users as friends without needed
to exchange information, view various information about the server, among a
plethora of other things. It is an invaluable resource; printing 100+ lines to
the fucking CHAT BOX is completely absurd and unfeasible. Not to mention that
it is pretty much impossible to print anything other than text to the box.

All that being said, the IDEAL solution would be some sort of way for servers
to forward addresses to the overlay's browser, with the user's consent. For
example, I run the command !bp 1337Trader and a little notification pops up in
the lower right corner of the screen. I shift+tab, and see a little box asking
for my permission to open 1337Trader's backpack page on backpack.tf.

I don't see this happening any time soon, though.

Derek D. howardderekdavidhow...@gmail.com

(707) 726-2239
http://gplus.to/derekh