I have motd.pinion.gg blocked by my administrator at the firewall, it
causes my game to hang for 10-30 seconds at the beginning of each round. I
have checked and don't think this domain is owned by Valve. I can reproduce
this problem on multiple computers. Is anyone else having this problem? It
seems to be that specific domain. It seems to get stuck at the loading
screen and I can't get to the team or class selection screen for 10-30
seconds, it seems to vary.

Thanks.