LMAO, funny how tangents get started with this crowd.

No one was disparaging any OS. But lets call a spade a spade and say Linux is
to OS's as Food Stamps are to an Economy.

I think the legal threat that would serve you best is the Federal
Communications Act... Something about using electronic communications equipment
while crossing state and international boundaries for the purpose of
communicating a degrading or provocative comment. I'm not totally sure, as
always you should confer with your attorney for clarification.

Yes Windows has the ability out of the box, but you will need to understand how
networking works before you undertake such an activity. I'll give you a hint...
it's not IPsec (I can see how someone that 'thinks' they understand networking
would lean towards that though).

Furthermore, we (and the FBI) know who it is that subscribe members of this
list to spam and porn mailing lists. Keep up the good work.