I wasn't defending him, I said your best option was to ignore him.

Please stop derailing this thread.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: xcharliemx
  Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 10:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [hlds] Steam Server Ports

  It includes but to AMERICANS with DISABILITIES including, but not limited to,
having wheelchair ramps at the entrance to a business, not just for employees
but anyone with a disability. It includes but is not limited to any form of
harassment. I'm glad Eli has someone to come up and defend his abuse and glad
he has someone to help him bully people on the list but that is not what it is
for. Also last I checked Valve employs more than 15 people.

  http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/pdf/disabled.pdf

  Page 13, Non-discrimination in Businesses and Services. The business location
extends to a web presence. I'm sure we'll have to put up with you two when you
decide to use the N-word also.