On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Eric Smith <er...@valvesoftware.com> wrote:
> - Switched Windows clients to use SDL 2.0 for controller support which
> enables hot-plugging controllers and configuring them through Steam Big
> Picture settings

I've had some complaints about sporadic mouse movement issues since
the CS:S sync. It doesn't appear to be a problem on my platform, but
others seem to have jerky movement when turning right. I have two
unclean demos (provided by a user), but I don't think they'll help at
all. Is this just isolated to CS:S? or is a global fix in the works?

I can't reproduce it, but it seems related to this change...
Kyle.