I agree.

While I can understand why they added this option, why enable this by default? Reverse it as "Including Community servers" and enable it by default. Since the way it is now, it doesnt make any sense anymore to press the "Quickplay rules" on us.

Another thing would be to make a separate "Community Mod's" quickplay option for custom mods which have a certain server tag in them (like FreakFortress or Randomizer and so on).

Even though we server owners invest more time and effort than any of the hat and map makers out there, we don't get a single dime from Valve. All we get is rules and punishments. And I don't even have pinion or ads in general on my server to deserve this.