Thanks for the update. I have a few questions.

1. Does the user need to be online in order to load account ids into their
favorites?
2. If people were already logged in right before an IP change does this
mean they won't see the new server for another 24 hours?
3. If we leave a notice server up without an account at the old address,
will there be no update because there was a working server at that address?
4. Would it be possible to increase the update rate in the future?