Dňa 10. 5. 2014 21:47 Weasels Lair wrote / napísal(a):
Yeah, I moved from Wheezy to Jessie (v8 / testing) to get past the GLIBC junk (new requirement with Source SDK 2013). The version of Wheezy is like 2 years old. I think there's a work-around where you can drop a copy of lib from more modern GLIBC (same distro & arch) into the /bin folder and it works fine as a work-around - instead of upgrading toe Jessie like I did.

Ubuntu 12.04 already includes a sufficiently updated GLIBC by the way - for anybody curious about that.

<- lazy too..
more info on the workaround, please? :3