On Oct 15, 2014, at 22:22, Bruno Garcia <garcia.bru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You should fix the taunting bugs, it's annoying to see players doing taunts
> while moving and killing players.
> If a player spy does the taunting bug and disguises, the enemy disguise will
> appear as tauting and can fool other players.
>
> It's not a minor bug.

Is there actually a way to trigger that bug intentionally?

It seems the bug happens in the client of the people SEEING the taunting: I
once had a server full of people yelling at me that I had shot them while
conga-dancing. (the bug followed me no matter what class i switched to.) I went
down the list polling people, and anyone who had connected AFTER "the bug" had
occurred saw me normally. The others all had me stuck dancing on their screens.

When I've been the one seeing someone stuck dancing (it's always been the conga
-- have you seen other taunts stuck on?) nothing I can do seems to fix it
except reconnecting (retry in console) -- starting and stopping a demo
recording doesn't fix it. In some cases I've been the only one who sees the
person sutck taunting, in others it seems pretty much everyone on the server
sees it.

I have a hunch that packet loss is involved.

But if you know of a way players can intentionally trigger this bug, that's
more serious.

 - Peter