I too run windows servers and updated version 1.6.3 git-4584 of SourceMod after
having repeated crashes but still had a few random crashes even after that.
After reviewing the SM logs is saw that the SMRCON extension and the
backpack.tf price plugin were not loading and had errors. I also saw other
reports that the backpack.tf plugin was causing crashes for some people
when the price updates occurred so I disabled it and my servers haven't
crashed since. Knowing Dr. McKay, he'll fix the bp.tf plugin soon if that
truly is the issue.

Good Luck!