Sorry everyone, let me try this again, without accidentially hitting send
in the middle of the e-mail :)

So the good news is Killing Floor 2 is selling like crazy, and bumped GTAIV
off the Steam top sellers in about 15 minutes. The bad news is, 17,000
people are trying to play KF2 right now (and it's going up a couple
thousand every few minutes) and we've got enough servers up to handle about
7,000 players. Success is a good problem to have, but wow this really blew
away our expectations.

As such we're in dire needs of LOTS of servers up. Right now there are
enough servers to handle about 5,000 players, and we have over 16,000
people playing right now. Within the next few hours we'll likely pass
25,000, and by tomorrow we could be at 50,000 players.

Can you all get servers up to help us meet this initial peak? The game is
selling like crazy, but we're really in serious need of servers as soon as
possible.

Thanks everyone!

John Gibson
President