We’re at full capacity, but I’ll shutdown the RO2 servers 2mo and temp. allow
more KF servers to come online.

Currently the server crashes aren’t helping much either, but I know you’re
working on it J

From: Serveradmins [mailto:serveradmins-boun...@list.tripwireinteractive.com]
On Behalf Of John Gibson
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:45 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list; TWI Server Admins
Subject: Re: [TWI Serveradmins] Desperately Need Some Killing Floor 2 Servers Up

Sorry everyone, let me try this again, without accidentially hitting send in
the middle of the e-mail :)

So the good news is Killing Floor 2 is selling like crazy, and bumped GTAIV off
the Steam top sellers in about 15 minutes. The bad news is, 17,000 people are
trying to play KF2 right now (and it's going up a couple thousand every few
minutes) and we've got enough servers up to handle about 7,000 players. Success
is a good problem to have, but wow this really blew away our expectations.

As such we're in dire needs of LOTS of servers up. Right now there are enough
servers to handle about 5,000 players, and we have over 16,000 people playing
right now. Within the next few hours we'll likely pass 25,000, and by tomorrow
we could be at 50,000 players.

Can you all get servers up to help us meet this initial peak? The game is
selling like crazy, but we're really in serious need of servers as soon as
possible.
Thanks everyone!

John Gibson
President