Hello. Is there a way to make my SteamCMD server connects to a specific
Master Server? I'm having a serious problem with my provider as they
don't recognize themselves as culprits in this situation. For some
reason, they are blocking connections from my server to a lot of .com,
.net and .org servers, meaning my TF2 servers can't connect to Valve
Master Server and can't get VAC or items. However, if the server
connects to a different server, like a brazilian server (since my server
 is located in Brazil), everything works as it should. So, is there a
way to do it? Thanks!