It's still been dead for the most part on my side, a few of my players have
been arguing how Valve's killed the game by removing quickplay. Whenever I
suggest we play on ... our servers, they'll retort by saying they're always
empty. It's the loop that's been a problem for a number of years. Don't
play on an empty server, server is always empty because no one plays on it.
Quickplay / casual still offers servers with people in it, which ultimately
wins.

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Weasels Lair <wea...@weaselslair.com>
wrote:

> I definitely like having the "community servers" option right on the "find
> a game" menu, basically giving equal billing to the other options there.
>
> But, as others have said, would have helped more years ago.  Better late
> than never I guess.  I really saw no reason for such a simple GUI change
> (not dissimilar to those suggested by the community) took so long to
> Address.

*Matthew (Rowedahelicon) Robinson*
Web Designer / Artist / Writer
Website - http://www.rowedahelicon.com/