"Frankly, "casual" mode could (and should) have been adapted to be
community-server exclusive."  Honestly, that's what I was hoping for, but
realistically... I'm not sure that would happen.  I actually thought what
they were going to do was have a true 12v12 competitive mode by the time
this was released and give Casual completely to quickplay community
servers.  I think that should've been the way to go.  (and, you know...
actually have abandonment penalties in 12v12 comp).  Also, having a
completely pointless, yet very prominent xp system in Casual was not the
way to go....