I am having one problem and second i want to know the server settings
and how it works for only counterstrike.

A. PROBLEM - I downloaded HLDS or app_update 90 through steamcmd but
while creating server on LAN via command -console the server is not
available on LAN TAB and even cant see by slist command and nor even
can connect via direct ip... i added +Sv_lan 1 but still nothing and
also sv_lan 1 in server.cfg but still its not available on lan.

While making the same server with GUI its get available on LAN TAB and
also via "slist" command and also via direct ip command "connect ip".
what the problem with -console command or is their anything else i
have to do?

Second i want to know is what is the maximum limit of hlds engine for
the following
sv_maxupdaterate
sv_maxrate
sys_ticrate
-pingboost (what is pingboost? and also about its values)

Also what rates should you recommend for 32/32 slots