I want to host multiple gameservers for game counterstrike but i want
to know that why everyone using intel processors while hlds is single
threaded and works only on 1core... why cant amd processors which has
more cores with speed?

HLDS is single threaded that more cores with speed can handle more
servers like for example 12cores AMD with 2.8ghz can handle 12servers
smoothly then why to use intel for hlds? PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS (I
dont want to know which processors from intel or AMD to pick).

I just want to know more cores+speed AMD or intel?