From: Weasel [F&M] [mailto:wea...@freaksmisfits.club]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022, 2:01 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Re: [hlds_announce] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

So if I can correctly from the discussion so far in this thread, setting
net_disconnect_reason on server side, is basically just for the purpose
of having the reason show up in the server side logs?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022, 6:41 PM Eric Smith (via hlds_announce list)
<hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com
<mailto:hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com>> wrote:

    We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The new version number is
    7333517. The notes for the update are below.

    Thanks.

    -Eric

    ------------------------

    - Fixed an exploit related to clearing the in-game text chat
    - Fixed an exploit where players could use sv_cheats on secure servers
    - Fixed an exploit where players could teleport back to their own
    spawn by changing loadout/class while touching the other team's No
    Entry gate
    - Fixed an exploit with the Huntsman in which a player could change
    loadout to negate the speed debuff when charged
    - Fixed an exploit with the Ap-Sap where players could spam noises
    - Fixed an exploit where dispensers could heal through glass on some
    maps
    - Fixed an exploit where a Spy could disguise and create an
    invisible bullet blocking shield at their feet
    - Fixed laggy animations on Halloween bosses, skeletons, ghosts and
    other ghoul-like beings
    - Fixed the Spy using incorrect disguise weapons when disguising as
    Soldier, Pyro, Heavy or Engineer with no member of the same class on
    the opposing team
    - Fixed projectiles sometimes colliding with teammates too early/late
    - Fixed being able to change names during a matchmaking game
    - Fixed some HUD images being blurry when using low texture settings
    - Fixed the Spy's feigned deaths with the Dead Ringer not showing up
    in the matchmaking quick team status bar
    - Fixed %killername% and other placeholder names sometimes showing
    up on the kill cam and stats screen
    - Re-enabled ability for servers to send disconnect reasons to clients
             - Added ConVar net_disconnect_reason to use the disconnect
    reason sent from the client
    - Removed Headgear option from the Mann Co. Catalog dropdown list
    - Updated vote system
             - Both teams can have a kick vote running at the same time
             - Can have a global vote running at the same time as a kick
    vote
             - Fixed sometimes not being able to vote on maps at the end
    of the round
    - Updated the El Fiestibrero to fix a problem with the model
    - Updated/Added some tournament medals
    - Updated the localization files