We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new
version is 2959078.

-Eric

------------------------------------

- Added the DeutschLAN 2015 tournament medals
- Fixed a client crash related to fonts
- Fixed a client crash for users who had model quality set to low on maps with
static prop lightmaps (thanks to Egan for the detailed report and test case)
- Fixed a bug where Strange Dalokohs Bars were incorrectly counting Allied
Healing Done events as Allies Extinguished
- Strange Sandviches can now accept Allies Extinguished strange parts
- Updated the materials and model for The Rotation Sensation
- Updated the localization files
- PASS Time update
        - If the jack is neutral for too long, it will automatically respawn
        - If a player holds the jack for too long, teammates can steal the jack
from that player
        - Catching and intercepting a tossed jack is slightly easier
        - Demoman can no longer charge or detonate while holding the jack
        - Enabled melee-only for sudden death mode
        - Updated pass_warehouse to fix some spots where the jack could get
stuck

It's been amazing getting extremely helpful/creative/clever/funny feedback from
people! We're reading every email and checking all the forums, so please keep
it coming to passt...@valvesoftware.com. With much gratitude, Valve, Bad Robot,
and Escalation.