We're working on a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for the
update are below. We should have the update ready soon.

-Eric

- Fixed an exploit related to not respawning in the spawn room at the beginning
of Casual and Competitive matches
- Fixed Pyros griefing teammates by attacking them with the flamethrower
- Fixed Medics getting a permanent speed boost after healing a charging Demoman
- Fixed Medics getting the Demoman's charging speed when using Mediguns other
than The Quick-Fix
- Fixed the Strange Razorback double-counting the number Spies shocked
- Fixed a bug related to the Sniper's zoom and taunting
- Fixed players being able to pick-up the PASS Time jack while they are stunned
- Increased the matchmaking system's preference for matching large pre-made
parties against each other in Casual Mode. This should result in more balanced
matches, but may cause a slight increase in queue times for larger parties.