Stefan Huszics wrote:

> Actually what OGC is doing is 100% circumventing detection.
> The funtion is there ONLY check if the secure module is updated and it
> ONLY disables the cheat if it is, otherwise it stays active.
> That IS circumventing detection (as opposed to eg trying to _hide_ the
> active cheat from detection).

You realy don't get it, do you. Ok, last time I'll reply to this.
When a cheat is unloaded/disabled you cannot use it anymore. You
cannot cheat. The cheat isn't there anymore, it doesn't function.
To circumvent a detection means that as a result the cheat still
is active and usable but was not detected. But the unloaded cheat
is not present to be used, so how could this be circumvention.

In your logic if I would cheat and get detected and then I decide
to uninstall the cheat, wipe it from my harddrive, then I would
circumvent the detection (because the no existent cheat cannot be
deteted) and would thus be doing something illelgal? What kind of
a warped logic is that?

Btw, either you're living in the future or you compters date
setting is fucked up.

Florian.