> You realy don't get it, do you. Ok, last time I'll reply to
> this. When a cheat is unloaded/disabled you cannot use it
> anymore. You cannot cheat. The cheat isn't there anymore, it
> doesn't function. To circumvent a detection means that as a
> result the cheat still is active and usable but was not
> detected. But the unloaded cheat is not present to be used,
> so how could this be circumvention.

You're being pretty pushy, there, man.  Might want to tone it down a
notch.  Now, you both are obviously missing out on the fact that you're
both using the same term, but with a slight change in perspective.

FLORIAN: My idea of "circumvention" means to have the cheat actively
running but managing to fool the VAC into thinking it's clean

STEFAN: My idea of "circumvention" also includes temporarily switching
off the cheat if it detects the VAC is present and active

They both accomplish the same thing: cheats installed and operational on
the machine are not detected.  One paints the term "circumvention" with
a broader stroke, yes.  Your own personal opinions on how broadly the
term should be interpreted are all that's differing at this point.  Get
it?  Got it?  Good ;)

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)