> I'm not interested in a 'We love Eric/We Hate Eric'
> discussion. I simply find that the SNR on this list is
> ridiculously high and is contributed to in a large part by
> people, like Eric, just using the list as some sort of "self
> agrandisement through belittling other people". I have yet to
> see any displays of 'wit' or even 'sarcasm' as you (and he
> mention), instead what I see are insulting, unrelated and,
> ultimately, *boring* comments about other posters.

I would love to see you copy and paste the links to any messages you
feel match the above criteria.  Please send it to my personal inbox
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), where anything else along these lines should
really be directed at this point.

Heh, btw, does nobody else think it's bad form to reply to a public
listserv with complaints and flames about another member that would
normally be directed to Eric S or Leon H directly?  It's funny, I've
known plenty of people crucified for doing just that sort of thing, and
yet I'm subjected to inane comments and a public tongue lashing for
being an active member of the list.  Greaaaaat...  To the Inbox, please,
guys...

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)