Upload a cs_i386.so or metamod plugin that dereferences a NULL pointer.
:)

Or equivelently, install one of the many poorly written metamod plugins
out there =P  (If you're a metamod plugin author, I'm not necessarily
complaining about you -- just those out there that make a publicly
released metamod module their "first work in C". :)

-a

---
Andrew A. Chen
Divo Networks