no need to do this with all players on the server every x minutes - a
script that would do the things for one player you are suspecting to cheat
would be enough. but you should have a second one (yours?) to compare.
and don't be so negative :) we are just having a thought how to make a
little improvement for admins.
with your attitude i guess you are rendering HLG also as a stupid plugin
right? :) i think they are doning a good job with what they can do at the
moment.

HEAD