Alfred wrote:

> I fear (or it that ph33r?) to bring this up, but I have always wondered
> why server side cheating hasn't been more rampant. It is probably due to
> the cost/time needed to run a server, people in that position are
> usually more mature than your average gamer.

Judging from some of the postings in the AM forums I somehow doubt
that. Running a listenserver is too easy (but who is playing on
listenservers anyway; I got the filtered from the server list) and
game server hosters also make it easy to run dedicated servers.
There's definately too many kiddy servers out there.

Florian.