"john" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
| On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Jules (aka Buddha-Pest) wrote:
|
| > 1. the disappearing radar after an abnormal drop from server and
reconnect.
| > since most good players use radar, this is not just annoying, it messes
with
| > your game.  and of course you always have to explain "the radar will
| > return".  even regulars continue to complain about this.  it's even more
| > annoying on FF servers (like mine).
|
| You forgot the wrong team menu that often accompanies this (and comes on
| its own).. although I am so used to it now, I often don't realise.

oh ya, i haven't seen that one in ages tho.  you're referring to when you
join Ts but have the CTs buy menu?  this one seems a lot rarer than the 3
others i mentioned but you're right, it would be a nice one to get rid of.
again, admins suffer because that's who the confused players complain to.