> There is a difference between them! LookOut express (free) has good
> handling of the filtering of email. LookOut (pay for) is crap at it.

Heh...when was the last time you used either of these products?  When
was the last time you tried to make up some supposedly clever
bastardization of a linux software's name?

Btw, for email I use Outlook2002 (of OfficeXP), and it's certainly not
"crap at it."  Of course, the scope of Outlook2002 and OE are entirely
different.  But hey, why worry about the big differences when you can
make stuff up on the spot and flame about it? Heh....

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)