> Isn't that what media player 9 is supposed to do to real?

MP9 is the first thing I've ever seen that makes me want RealPlayer
more.  RealPlayer sucks absolute ass.  It's horrible as a standard and
worse as an application.  It takes over your computer whether you want
it to or not, digs deep in your privacy, and then broadcasts what it
finds back to the mothership.  Real has caused nothing but problems in
the last year or two...

However, the EULA on MP9 makes me physically ill...

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)