Hmm, I discovered something... The pingboost option 1 and 2 seems to double
the CPU usage!?! They have increased the CPU usage but never doubled it...
Is this the way it's suposed to be or is it some bug? I'm thinking that it
is running in pingboost mode 3 even while you type 1 or 2...

/Oscar, www.bhood.nu

/Mvh Oscar